New!!!!

Hi! My name is Katie and my beautiful husky princess is Leona. She's 7 months and is my companion and best friend. My husband and I are stationed in South Korea. We adopted Leona here because another U.S. Army Family had a husky and was pregnant. They weren't able to take the mom or the puppies back to the United States (it gets expensive) so the puppies were up for adoption. I instantly fell in love with her and we've had her since she was 2 months old. She keeps me on my toes and is great company. She sleeps with me and pulls me on walks! I love her and she's really made being stationed here in Korea so much better. We plan on taking her back to the United States with us~no question about it!!! I can't wait until it snows to see her play! She's great and I would recommend a Husky to anyone with a lot of patience and energy!!!

Also, does anyone have any idea why she loves to chew paper towels, or toliet paper? I can't get her to stop!!! Thanks!!!!

Hiya, Katie & Leona, welcome to the pack

you're lucky she's only choosing paper towels & loo paper to chew! Myshka chewed mobile phones, ipods, cables, if it was out, it was fair game for her! lol If you catch her at it, give her a firm "no!" & remove her from the area & give her a toy to play with & make it exciting, praise when she does play with it. Huskies are very quick learners, so hopefully she'll realise chewing her toys is more fun & rewarding!

Good luck with Leona's chewing & please post some pictures for us to drool over! :D

Welcome to HO! If Leona only chews those, you're a fortunate husky owner! Bo once chewed up four kitchen chairs and has tried to escape by chewing his way out through a wall in the kitchen. Now, (he'll be 15 years old next Wednesday) the only thing he chews is his food! Thank goodness!

Welcome to HO! If Leona only chews those, you're a fortunate husky owner! Bo once chewed up four kitchen chairs and has tried to escape by chewing his way out through a wall in the kitchen. Now, (he'll be 15 years old next Wednesday) the only thing he chews is his food! Thank goodness!

OHHH BECKY!!!!

You kept that quiet!! Can we have a husky owners birthday part for him???