Reacher

Dunc

Might have to wait a while ;)

lol my internet access at home restricts YouTube so have to watch the video clip you posted on the tab, but it is soooooo very slow today, will try again later :(

Like you (I think) I have read every Reacher book Lee Child has written, and I swore I would not go and watch Tom Cruise try and play a 6ft5, 200lb He Man :S.

But, I am having second thoughts, I am such a huge Reacher fan, I may go, even if I spend the next year complaining about them casting Tom Cruise in the role :rolleyes: He has surprised me before, so hopefully he pulls it off again .... I hope so :)

Edited by Rosemary

I will watch the movie.

I am a big fan of the Reacher books by Lee Child.

but. . . .

Tom Cruise. . . Reacher. . . .REALLY !!!!

Reacher. . . 6'5" 250lbs. Mean, Intimidating, built like a brick outhouse, death walks in his shadow. . . .

Cruise. . . 5'5" 180lbs walks past a mirror, turns & stops, preens hair 'mmm hey handsome. . . yeah.'

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have watched it now and I must say Cruise pulls it off well as expected not a patch on the book its loosely based on would of been nice to see them stick to the original script more :)

As a go watch movie I'd say 7.5/10 :)

Thanks Dunc, 7.5 is not a bad rating - apparently in a poll taken 72% of viewers enjoyed the movie  :unsure:

Yeah don't get me wrong if I'd not read the books it would of got a higher rating but I think I was looking for something that was just not there :(