Chat Room Alive and more

Marc

Hi Guys,

A quick announcement to let you know of a couple of additions to the chat bar.

First of all the chat room is back. There is an icon to the right of the chat list which will allow you to enter the chatroom if you wish to do so. I will be hosting a quiz in there at some point over the next week or two.

Secondly you can now use the chat bar to send files to one another (up to 2mb in size) if you choose to do so. To do this, when you are talking to the user click on the cog in the top right of the chat window and click send file.

Thirdly, I am in the process of enabling the chatbar for use on mobile devices. So therefore when you visit on the mobile skin you should be able to chat to people if you wish to do so.

More updates to come :)

Just as an addition to this. The chatroom actually has a "Popout" button on it (as do each of the chat windows you have open incidentally) so you can have chat open and the forum if you wish to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey give people a shout in the shoutbox when your in there, thats what I usually do :D

Chatroom will be sorted soon anyways. Got some changes ahead which will help with that ;)