December video of the month competition

BlueWolf

This one was suggested by [MENTION=8127]jmscott[/MENTION]. Every husky owner knows about it and has probably dealt with it more than once. It's when your husky suddenly goes from normal to full energy in two seconds and shows that by running around like a fool either in the house (I hope not!) or outside. For this month, lets show your best and craziest husky zoomies videos! :D You have until the 23th to get your videos in.

I'm going to go with this one.... we're just sitting out back with her chewing a stick and-there she goes lol

[...]

Sorry it's sideways

I can rotate it again like last time if you want :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qwCyQTpRT4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope this video posts OK.

We are all nuts here. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

You can just post the link and the forum will automatically embed it :)

[...]

That video is not public :(

Yes please! Sorry, I don't know how to do it myself!

I just realised you can do it yourself in YouTube these days. When you go to the video page, click on the big button that says 'Enhancements'. Right below the player there should be two buttons which you can use to rotate the video. Once you're done you click on the blue Save button in the top right :)

I just realised you can do it yourself in YouTube these days. When you go to the video page, click on the big button that says 'Enhancements'. Right below the player there should be two buttons which you can use to rotate the video. Once you're done you click on the blue Save button in the top right :)

Done, thank you :)