I went to see Nickelback & Daughtry at the NIA last night.

Andy

and. . . .

It was

AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Daughtry was the support act, they are one of my most favourite bands of the last few years.

(Why do you think I have a husky named. . . erm. . . oh, yeah. . . Daughtry!! :))

Chris Daughtry and the boys really rocked the stage. I can't wait for them to come back on their own tour.

and Nickelback. . . . well.

The music, the lightshow and the performance was . . . physical.

You could feel the sound pounding through you.

They hammered out all the classics plus a few of the tracks off their latest albumn.

Been there got the T-shirt. . . Oh, hell yeah I did. :up:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! no bloody way!!!

they are two of my fav bands!!! i listen to their music everyday!!! are they playing anywhere else in the uk do you know?

Daughtry are only playing at a very limited number of engagements.

However Chris did say that they would be coming back to the UK on their own tour in the future.

[TABLE="class: dataTable eventTable clear st-alternateRows, width: 710"]

[TR="class: even"]

[TD="class: eventName"]Nickelback Tickets[/TD]

[TD="class: eventDate"]Sun, 07/10/2012 18:30 BST

[/TD]

[TD="class: eventLocation"]Motorpoint Arena Sheffield

Sheffield, UK

[/TD]

[TD="class: eventSell"]Sell[/TD]

[TD="class: eventTickets lastChild"]

22 tickets left

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Nickelback. But I've heard they're not so good in concert. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it :)

They were brilliant

Chad was chatting to the audience, he really seemed to enjoy doing the show.

They really rocked the house.

I thought you has miss-spelled Daltrey :oops

ha that's brilliant. . . but NO !!! :P

DAUGHTRY_CrawlingBackToYou.jpg

They were brilliant

Chad was chatting to the audience, he really seemed to enjoy doing the show.

They really rocked the house.

How is your avatar or is it signature? making going? can you make me one if you get a chance? The one I currently have shows up as a strange blank...If you say yes I'll send you a couple of pictures that I like :) No worries if you're busy! And you can be honest...

How is your avatar or is it signature? making going? can you make me one if you get a chance? The one I currently have shows up as a strange blank...If you say yes I'll send you a couple of pictures that I like :) No worries if you're busy! And you can be honest...

PM me with the pics :up:

Never heard of Daughtry before' date=' but I'll have to check them out...[/quote']

Please do they are a rock band with a hint of country. (just a smidge)

[MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION] Marc just confirmed on the Daughtry website that Chris n band ARE supporting Nickelback at Sheffield on the 7th Oct.

Please do they are a rock band with a hint of country. (just a smidge)

Unfortunately, all attempts at video playback on this machine are a bit donald ducked at the moment - flash player issues apparently - it keeps freezing / buffering, despite having the latest version. However, from the few brief moments when it would play continuously (I have also tried it on the main Youtube site with the same 'results') all I can say is AWESOME! Will certainly explore their other stuff either on my phone or at work (lunchtime, obviously! and with headphones). Thanks for the 'heads up'!

Unfortunately' date=' all attempts at video playback on this machine are a bit donald ducked at the moment - flash player issues apparently - it keeps freezing / buffering, despite having the latest version. However, from the few brief moments when it would play continuously (I have also tried it on the main Youtube site with the same 'results') all I can say is AWESOME! Will certainly explore their other stuff either on my phone or at work (lunchtime, obviously! and with headphones). Thanks for the 'heads up'![/quote']

You're welcome.

The band have 3 Albums out

2007 - Daughtry

2009 - Leave this Town

2011 - Break the Spell.

All available at Amazon and other (ahem) internet locations. :P

jelous man love nickleback and daughtry

LMAO all these closet Daughtry fans coming out.

Yet none of you comment on the name of my girly. :doglaugh:

It was an awesome gig.

Chris has stated that he intends to bring the band back to the UK to tour properly.

You don't mean 'download' sites I hope? :hehe:

LOL I couldn't possibly comment :eek: