I went to see Nickelback & Daughtry at the NIA last night.

Andy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you mean "You might very well think that; I couldn't possibly comment" (Francis Ewan Urquhart (1937 –– 29 July 2003)' date=' House of Cards / To Play the King / The Final Cut? :D[/quote']

I would if I had seen the TV series, but I didn't, so I couldn't possibly have meant. . . erm. . .yeah. I think LOL:P

Great if you like a bit of political intrigue / shenanigans. The books are good too

Thanks for the recommendation :up:

I've seen Nickelback on their last 3 UK tours, the last one was also supported by Daughtry & was by far the best concert of theirs I'd seen. I couldn't get to see them this tour (absolutely gutted) as they were at MEN last week.

I have videos of their last concert, will have to check if I got any Daughtry captured too.

P.S. was Timmy there????? :rofl:

I've seen Nickelback on their last 3 UK tours, the last one was also supported by Daughtry & was by far the best concert of theirs I'd seen. I couldn't get to see them this tour (absolutely gutted) as they were at MEN last week.

I have videos of their last concert, will have to check if I got any Daughtry captured too.

P.S. was Timmy there????? :rofl:

LMAO erm. . . No apparently Timmy has left to form his own band, however his place has been filled by his brother Rob.

Chris Daughtry came on stage to perform Rockstar with Chad. brilliant.

daughtry have promised to come back to the UK to tour on their own. :up: