Hi, I'm new!

Hi there, my name is Jackie and I am the proud owner of 2 beautiful Siberian Huskies. I am originally from Anchorage Alaska so I have had a love for huskies my entire life. My first husky is Cypra, an all white female sibe who is 6 years old. I have owned her sinc Feburary 2009. her old owners were moving away and couldn't afford to take her, so I adopted her from them. Kai is my 3 yr old male, black and white sibe and I've owned him since June 2009. He is my rescue dog. He was abused as a puppy, forced to stay in his kennel all day/night, with 5 minutes of time allowed to eat and go potty. My poor Kai bear! I found him from another lady who didn't want him because she couldn't deal with his aggression problems, so she was going to take him to a pound. Because of his past abuse he has a lot of aggression problems but I love him no matter what and will take as much time as it takes to make him feel loved again. I have joined other husky forums in the past, but whenever I had a problem or needed help with my dogs, I never got the help I needed. I look forward to hearing from people on this forum and hope they can offer lots of information for me! :)

Lots of siberian hugs,

Jackie, Cypra, and Kai

Hiya, Jackie, Cypra, and Kai, welcome to the pack :wave:

a big :grinning-smiley-003 for taking Kai on with all his problems, I've just been reading your help thread (which I'll go back to in a minute!)

I hope you find loads to take part in & chat with on here as well as being able to share your experiences with us & look forward to seeing more pics of your pack, xx

Heya and welcome Jackie, Cypra, and Kai!

Cypra and Kai are absolutely stunning, Congrats on getting them both this year :D

I'm sorry to hear about Kai's past the poor lad - im glad he is in such a loving home so he can have a great life!

I can't wait to see some more pics of them both.

Hi jackie,

Welcome to Husky owners! Please feel frre to ask questions here on the forums, im sure we can find a way to help you to help Kai in feeling more comfortable and less aggressive. Kai might be aggressive but your dogs look happy and well cared for so im sure youve been working hard and doing a good job.

I finally posted a few pictures of each dog in the gallery, I have SO many of them, it was hard to pick!

Wahooooooo :grinning-smiley-003

Stick them in a new thread as well if you want - then we can all go awwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

:grinning-smiley-003Welcome to the madhouse ... as you can tell its a really friendly site only wanting whats best for our huskies.. feel free to ask as many questions as you like .... someone will help. Well done for rescuing your babies.:grinning-smiley-003