Helping dad clear the garden

tracey8

Here is some of our pack helping dad clear the garden,these were taken when we was getting the second half of our garden cleared for them, so no garden parties or bbq for us lol, the last pic is ruby not wanting to help and was quite happy posing for the camera instead:)

DSCF1611.jpg

DSCF1610.jpg

DSCF1609.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1600.jpg

DSCF1599.jpg

DSCF1604.jpg

Ha ha, they're straight in there! Love the way dogs always have to get right up close when you're trying to do something! I was painting the other day and I'm sure you can imagine the arguments I was having with the dogs, particularly Bear. She's the worst for being a nosey madam, always got to know what's going on! Love her to bits but she does drive me loopy sometimes! Lol.

Great pics. Though it looks like there was more playing than helping going on...:lolman:...at Ruby....there's always one prima donna in the group.:D

Thank you lol yeah i think your right they did dig the holes though,i know what is she like lol:)

Ha ha, they're straight in there! Love the way dogs always have to get right up close when you're trying to do something! I was painting the other day and I'm sure you can imagine the arguments I was having with the dogs, particularly Bear. She's the worst for being a nosey madam, always got to know what's going on! Love her to bits but she does drive me loopy sometimes! Lol.

yeah they sure are ,you can't do anything without them being there lol

Lovely pics Tracey.Could only see about 5 so weren't half of them missing!!! .:rolleyes:....Wonder what the neighbours think ,having to live next door to a large pack of wolves!!.:eek:...Karen.x

Thank you karen ,lol we only had 7 then, 5 digging the garden ruby posing and lynk was to scared to go with the other's as he was only a baby and was in the other half with ruby, i have not had any complaints as of yet but im sure they must hate me lol:)

DSCF1603.jpg

Great photos - my two love to help their Dad. He prunes the shrubs, and they drag the branches all over the place so that he has to collect them all together again :rofl:

Thank you Rosemary,ha ha yes that sound about right and i bet they are so proud that they are helping :)

Thank you Rosemary,ha ha yes that sound about right and i bet they are so proud that they are helping :)

Yes, they are extremely proud of themselves, and with Daddy telling them what good and clever huskies they are, he just encourages them - it is actually very, very cute to watch them interact with him :wub: so I'm not complaining :D

Yes, they are extremely proud of themselves, and with Daddy telling them what good and clever huskies they are, he just encourages them - it is actually very, very cute to watch them interact with him :wub: so I'm not complaining :D

Aww bless ,you will have to get some pics :)

great pics

Thanks, any new's on that post box yet, miya is all ready for her holiday lol and i have got havoc's room ready:P

Classic, lovely pics, thanks for sharing :D

Thank's brian and your very welcome :D