Hey im new

Hey Danny and Kiba, welcome to the pack. Great site, so enjoy. Kiba is right handsome. He's going to be awesome when he's fully grown.

welcome to the mad house Danny, ask as many questions as you like however stupid you may think they are ...its how we all learn.

WARNING.... the ladies will harass you for pics as kiba grows ...lol take loads cause they grow real quick !!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous pup by the way

hi Danny and kiba hope you enjoy your visit to the site kiba is a beauty pics are great and hopefully you will post in the group about keba as he is growing up as we like to know all about them

ps take no notice of zebedee Me and Sarah are good at watching pups rofl lots of husky hugs from nooks all the best Meg and nooks

Welcome Dan and Kiba!

As my OH loves fishing, I have to ask about the one you're holding in your avatar....what kind? (I'm still learning...) and how big?

Scott loves walleye fishing and recently took up bass fishing which has led to another boat - can you explain to me why a bass needs a special boat? LOL - He's so addicted!