September photo of the month competition

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't for one minute want to be seen as 'pulling on the heart strings' BUT........

Here's Bowe when I rescued her from an awful puppy farmer @ 3-4weeks of age, totally blind, full of worms and in real bad way...

Bowe-Progression.jpg

AND This is Bowe Today @ around 10weeks old! :D she's since fully re-gained her sight, no longer has a belly full of worms, and has come along leaps & bounds!

..."our little diamond, from the dirt" :wub:

Mark & Bowe.

Kenai at 8weeks....

222403_2013667738799_2788310_n.jpg

The big lad at 1year 3months - Hasn't changed a bit in regards to loving his toys! (On a side note i haven't seen my lad for 5/6 months due to serving abroad :( - not long left now though, he's going to go mad when he sees me :D )

P1050752.jpg

Seen as Septembers STILL not here...Bowe's other ear has popped up, and she's bigger & healthier than ever, so thought i'd re-enter her with an updated picture of how she is today...this shows the progression from when I rescued her at around 3-4 weeks old, when she was in a bad way, blind, and had a belly full of worms - and now - in full health and fit as a fiddle! :)

Hoping to pull a few heart strings! :P hope ya'll like! :D

Bowe6WeeksProgression-1.jpg

Mark & Bowe :cool:

Am on holiday right now and I can't do anything from here. However, it looks like someone has forgot to manage this thread in the mean time here... :rolleyes:

No worries i just saw the staff chat thread lol

Have a nice holiday :)

Hopefully someone will sort this out while you're away lol