Please read, Subscribed threads

siberian_wolf

It has been pointed out that members who post to a thread are automatically subscribed to it and many of you may have recieved ALOT of emails just recently notifying you about new posts, on that particular thread.

I myself haven't recieved anything, yet, but if you have please ignore these emails unless you were wanting to be notified of new posts, etc on the thread. Tech Support is aware of what is going on and is in the progress of getting this dealt with.

I am very sorry to those who have recieved a large bulk amount of emails, if you have comlaints please send a message to our Tech Support (for security resons, Tech Support has not been named)

I am very sorry to those who have recieved a large bulk amount of emails, if you have comlaints please send a message to our Tech Support (for security resons, Tech Support has not been named)

Name and shame - direct all complaints to MARC lol lol

He's working away for a few days so will have limited time to get on but will be dealt with