Emily and her pack!

Hi my name is Emily and i share my life with three Sibes. Scooby has been with me for 10yrs and i rescued her when i lived in Germany, she is black and white with blue eyes and if im honest she is the moodiest dog i have ever met! Nanook is my gorgeous tan and white boy, both eyes are blue, who is 7yrs. He has the most amazing personality and every time i look at him i smile... he also gives the best hugs! Last but not least is the new addition........ what can i say.. im shattered! His name is Mushu and he has the most spectacular markings you will ever see on a husky, you will have to see it to believe it. I can't seem to upload his photo but im working on it. He is 3months old and is grey and white and a little apricot behind his ears. He has 1 blue eye and 1 brown, the brown also has a ring of blue around it, thats not the best part though!! He has complete spectacles and he looks amazing, my dad keeps calling him biggles along with another name which is too rude to type. He is destroying everything, annoying the other 2, runnin my mum ragged..and me but he is very loving and i know its early days so im hoping he will calm down soon. Ive done wonders with the other 2 so im sure it will all work out. I'm off on holiday today with mum and the pup, the other two will stay here with there dad (my fiance) i wanted to take all three but mum said NO WAY. Wont be able to use the net for a week so i will see you all when i get back, looking forward to meeting you all.

Have a lovely weekend

Emily, Scooby,Nanook and Mushu x

Hi, welcome to the Pack :D

Can't wait to see some pics they sound stunning!!

Have a lovely holiday and see you when you get back - if you're struggling to upload pics try this thread, it should help :)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388

Hi, Emily & family, welcome to the pack ... :wave:

You sound like you have a house full of fun! Your babies sound gorgeous! How lucky are you with 3 beautiful sibes AND living in Marazion! I love Cornwall.

Have a lovely holiday & look forward to chatting with you & seeing your pics on your return ... lots of pup on holiday pics!! :D

Hi everyone, we had a lovely holiday lots of cider and Cheddar cheese!!! We went to Bath for a night (our friend lives at the Royal Crescent ) it took us hours to walk from the bottom of the city to the top, every other person kept stoppin me and askin about the pup (by the way he has started to lose his specs.... sooo gutted) we had to wash him when we got home cos lots of dirty hands touchin his scruff (ewwww) I missed my other two terribly, but had huge hugs and kisses when we got back. Still havin trouble uploading pics, drivin me nuts!!! Saying upload ok but nothin comin on screen...HELP!.

Speak soon, better go to bed!

Em who is still awake and the other three sparked out in the front room. x