mornin!

Hi, Im Ian, currently got an older dog(sasha is 11) who was a rescue.

We have 2 kids 5,7 and a 3 legged cat!

We are looking to buy a pup, and a husky is looking like a favourite(looks and temperament)

We've been looking at breeders, talked to a few, and plan to visit a few before deciding.

At the moment its on hold a bit due to an impending house move to a huge garden(with a house), so still gathering info before making the plunge into crazy puppydome

Rolla.

He ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Well done on you for doing your research beforhand and I hope you are lucky in finding the right puppy for your Family and 3 legged cat :D Hope you have lots of fun on here making friends and chatting about this lovely breed and please feel free to ask any questions everyone is really nice on here!!

I know you are after a puppy but if you change your mind and opt for a older sibe then there are loads of young Huskies that need rehoming.

Good luck with finding your pup and keep us all posted and cant wait to see some pics :D

Hiya, Ian, welcome to the pack! :wave:

I like the "impending house move to a huge garden (with a house)" - I suppose the house is a bonus! :P ROFL.

Is Sasha a sibe? Or will the new pack member be your first? Great to see you're doing your research re breeders & pups - wish more people would! Anything you need to know or were wondering about? well, if we haven't already discussed it on here, post up & ask, we're all constantly learning!

Look forward to chatting with you round here & seeing pics of your pack! x

aw, that's good. I've got a rehomed sibe, it always amazes me that no matter what happened previously & that they've been moved from pillar to post, they always give you love in abundance! Is Sasha good with dogs? Bet she'll love having a playmate, she'll be like a pup again!!