Status's are back and Moods

Yep - they're back - you can now change both of these whilst your in a post

On the left hand side of your post you'll see 2 pencils - the top one is to change your status - the bottom one is to change your mood.

ENJOY! :D

post-4-13586039576659_thumb.png

I came across those two pencils on another thread. Figured out what they were for, so made the updates. However, I don't seem to have Status or Mood displaying, yet when I go to my profile, there they are. Sort of illusive. Either that or it's operator error. Maybe, someone can tell me if they see my Status and Mood in this thread.

EDIT: Now you see, it's like when you take your car into the mechanic, and he can't find anything wrong. All of a sudden, I leave this thread for a mere second, and pop back in and what do you know, there they are, my Status and my Mood. I feel complete now.

I came across those two pencils on another thread. Figured out what they were for, so made the updates. However, I don't seem to have Status or Mood displaying, yet when I go to my profile, there they are. Sort of illusive. Either that or it's operator error. Maybe, someone can tell me if they see my Status and Mood in this thread.

EDIT: Now you see, it's like when you take your car into the mechanic, and he can't find anything wrong. All of a sudden, I leave this thread for a mere second, and pop back in and what do you know, there they are, my Status and my Mood. I feel complete now.

LOL have you taken your pills today dave? lol xx