Just to say Hi

My name is Heather

I have 3 husky's aged from 2 to 12. I have worked with dogs for 20 yrs and i now run my own dog grooming business. I live in Somerset with my husband.

I try and do a little canix (when i'm feeling fit) and help out with rescue.

Great to see so many husky lovers all getting together and sharing info, i'm still trying to find my way around here, so i will try and add some photos when i can figure it out.

Heather.

Hi heather, so glad you joined, now we can chat all day..lol. claire will be so pleased.

For those of you who dont know, heather helped us find our amasing new family members.

now we just have to convince you to come camping in october!

Ade, claire, zack and suki

Hi Heather - welcome to the Pack :D

Try this thread for help on how to load pics http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

and this one for how to post them :)http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388 Hope that helps

Look forward to getting to know you - would be great if you could come camping in October :D

wow check me out ok well from top to bottom of pics are Mia my 2yr old rescue, then Whistler my 3yr old rescue (mummys blue eyed boy) then a pic of my old girly Fliss and her brother Togo on thier 1oth birthday (unfortunatley i lost Togo in july), the last photo is the whole gang.:D