my gorgeous old boy

How cute Bings is :heartbeat: I know what you mean, since you rescued him, no true way of knowing for sure, we have the same problem with our rescue, Samhain, we've had him for going on 7 years, and they had no idea how old he was when we adopted him, just estimations and guesses from 3-5 years old at that time. Bings looks so comfy and happy:)

:( Aww Nix my friend is having the same issue with his kitty. She's 15 and he's had her as long as we've known each other. With her tumor now developed he's even more worried. It stinks but like I told him while we fret and worry you also have to keep a strong hold on the love and happy times you've had. Think of what could have been and be greatful for what actually is :) It's hard we're all going to be or have been there but in the end you have strong shoulders to cry on and friends to laugh at all that they have given to you :) Add to that one more life out there that will help heal that hole in your heart and you've got things to look forward to over the dread of the future

I've said this before and I'll say it again I :heartbeat: Bings!

I can imagine how you feel not knowing his exact age and knowing he is an older dog. We all know their will come a time to say goodbye to our beloved furry companions. Some seem to come and go in a short flash and others stay with us for several years. While its hard not to think of the ultimate future try not to dwell on it. You and Bings have had many wonderful years together and while it will be sad when he goes you'll have all his memories to carry with you for life. Try to focus on the hear and now, each moment is another memory created. He sure looks like quite the happy guy!

I've said this before and I'll say it again I :heartbeat: Bings!

I can imagine how you feel not knowing his exact age and knowing he is an older dog. We all know their will come a time to say goodbye to our beloved furry companions. Some seem to come and go in a short flash and others stay with us for several years. While its hard not to think of the ultimate future try not to dwell on it. You and Bings have had many wonderful years together and while it will be sad when he goes you'll have all his memories to carry with you for life. Try to focus on the hear and now, each moment is another memory created. He sure looks like quite the happy guy!

thanks , thats true , weve basically grew up together , hes an awesome dog ,

Bings is, always has been, and forever will be - my favorite husky-wanna-be!

He still has much to teach you Nix. Don't feel sorry for his age.............where would we be without the old and wise ones?????

And you must always remember that he's touched more lives through this forum than most "regular" canines would ever hope to.........He may be a senior, but he still has surprises in store for you - for all of us!