Hello from the Cornhusker State

On the 22nd of August, I was honored to become a parent to a beautiful all white blue eyed girl named Ice. In the few short days I've had her, she's already shown she has quite a bit of personality at the young age of 8wks. However, I wouldn't have it any other way, she's already brought quite a few laughs.

sdc10010.jpg

sdc10011.jpg

Hello Aurora and Ice welcome to the pack :)

Ice is gorgeous, I am sooo jealous! Cant wait to see more photos and videos as she grows up into a lady :D

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games :D Hope you enjoy the world of husky-owners and im sure you will make loads of friends :D

Every now and then someone would let the football team borrow their Sibe and it would lead them out from the locker room.

At first, I was hoping to get a rescue Sibe, but none of the ones in my area were friendly with cats. I figured when it was right, it would happen, when I saw an ad in the paper for her litter. I had wanted to avoid breeders because I knew there were those out only looking to make a buck off the breed, but when I went out to meet her and the pup; I was able to tell from talking with her she was the real deal.

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!!! Your sibe is such a cutie!!!!! :D I really look forward to chatting to you and defo cant wait to some more pics and please feel free to ask any questions cause everyone is really nice on here!!! Hope you have lots of fun on the site making friends.