New to the forum and to huskies!

Hi! I was just browsing for some sort of ebook on huskies when I found this forum.

I'm not a husky owner yet but I hope to be in the future. I have a huge interest in these dogs but have only just started looking online for proper information about them. I'm really pleased to have come across this place as almost every topic contains valuable knowledge :)

I won't have much to say on the husky side of this forum unfortunately, I may ask a question or two.. but since I don't have any experience with huskies I will only be reading and learning. You might see me posting in random topics though!

well this place is full of husly owners from new to old, and they all have experience.

my biggest tip, is consistency. make sure that the rules are always the rules, dont let them slide for 1 second, or you will regret it.

huskys always push the boundaries, to see what they can get away with, but then they are so worth the effort.

feel free to ask any questions, and dont feel stupid.

2 years ago all i knew about huskies was that they pull sleds. then 9 months ago we got a pupy. then 2months ago we took in a huskyy that needed a home. it has been a massive learning curve.

good luck

and welcome here

Hi, welcome to the pack - great to hear you're researching before buying :up:

Feel free to join in with any random thread :D and ask anything you need to :D

look forward to getting to know you.

We're only about 1/2 an hour away from you (we're in Rochdale) so if you fancy meeting up one afternoon give me a shout :D

Hi, welcome to our pack! :wave:

A big thumbs up to you for doing your homework on huskies - you definitely need to know as much as you can about these little furballs!!!

Ask away - it's why we're here - I've been owned by Myshka for 3 1/2 yrs & STILL learning!! Look forward to chatting with you around here! xx

hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the site!!! Hope you have lots of fun on the site making lots of friends chatting about this lovely breed :D I really look forward to chatting to you and hope you get all ithe info you are looking for and that the Siberian Husky is the breed for you. Please feel free to ask any questions cause everyone is really nice on here!!