Diesel talking

I have heard loads of huskies talking over the years, God knows, Myshka does enough of it, but Diesel just makes me laugh! He doesn't talk, he rumbles! It's like thunder. He doesn't do it often, but when he does, I LOVE it!!!!

Turn up your volume!

See what you think - a rare rumble off Diesel, then he does his usual - lies down!! :D :-

lol thats just awesome! (cnt w8 2 meet him - i remember myskha woo-ing at the 1st meet n makin bing howl lol)

Nix, that 1st meet was SO funny - getting out of the car to 20+ huskies, yet only Bing was howling! I'll never forget that day! :D

Amy - Gizmo WAS rather preoccupied at times, would be good to see Gizmo & Diesel having a rumbling competition!!!! :P

Cathy - like ANY husky, if Myshka thinks she'll get rewarded for giving her paw, she'll dance all day long, the little madam!! :D