Happy Birthday

siberian_wolf

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JULES

Hope you have a great day

:party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug:

:party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug: :party: :beerchug:

lol @ sarah , thanks guys , we ended up going to star city to watch the new eddie murphy film imagine that , it was good , my first date with mark was supposed to be going to the pictures, we never got there, its taken me 18 months but we got there in the end lol, then we went to maccy d's and then i went hoover shopping lmao

lol nope it was just an extra , cause it has been killing my back and after walking my 3 , and then brushing them , hoovering has been killing me off lol

Fair enough, I know how it feels walking 3 and then brishing them and the having to hoover, it kills normally but with a brocken hoover I dont want to imagine it lol!

Hugs Jules, hope the kids don't squash this one!