New Series on BBC, Ice Dogs

flyingspanner

Hopefully, PBS in the US will pick it up next year, or one if the cable networks.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

Hopefully, PBS in the US will pick it up next year, or one if the cable networks.

Sent from my HTC Desire using forumrunner.

does that mean we will be watching something before it airs stateside? wooo hoooo lol

we're alway getting your sloppy seconds :P

Missed ice dogs and looked for it on iplayer but for some reason its not on there, saw the inbreeding one. It's shocking people are more concerned about the apparent 'look' of a dog than it's actual health.

Something I've always pondered on, Togo is a 1/4 malamute, his dad was full paper carrying KC reg pedigree and his mum was a half an half. IF (this is a hypothetical if) he was bred with a full pedigree female, and subsequently down the generations each offspring of the 'mixed' breed was bred with a full pedigree, at what point would that dog become pedigree? As all dogs originally came from the same mould, its just us humans who've 'created' these breed specifics

Anyone any thoughts?

so sad that they are in-bred just for there look's ....nature never intended us to breed with in ourselves.....can only be a poor outcome for these poor dogs :(

i always believed very naively i may add (show dog's) that these dog's were the best of the best....but just goes to show how wrong a person can be :(

and all in the pursuit of the perfect dog....well my lady is perfect to me.....and there was no in-breeding thankfully !!