Hi there i make ganglines x back harnesses collars leads halties etc

julie1

I posted your gangline first class this morning should be with you mon/tue thanks:D

brilliant thanks Ju. had my first proper attempt on saturday on my bike with nish attached to my walking belt and was fully expecting her to dart off and backwards chasing a dog and Id get pulled off sideways/backwards at waist and bike would be going straight ahead still, riderless! lol

instead Nish was running flat out when the next minute husky and owner came hurtling past us on the right hand side and as didnt hear them coming startled both me and Nishka with Nishka double take kinda jerk and then darted to right only to have someone come hurtling right at her as they were coming up our otherside.....result crash and burn lol

sooner I get the gangline I can get practicing with her following commands and getting used to bike, then get the lads to practice coming up alongside us (with a warning noise so dont startle us though lol)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive ordered the materials to make the belts will let you know how they go lol :)

:clap::clap::clap: my one is good but so bulky with having the pockets and bottle holder on it, doing my head in lol pm me when you finish please so I dont miss it & :thankyou: hope you and yours are keeping well and are having no more vet bills lately :)

brilliant thanks Ju. had my first proper attempt on saturday on my bike with nish attached to my walking belt and was fully expecting her to dart off and backwards chasing a dog and Id get pulled off sideways/backwards at waist and bike would be going straight ahead still, riderless! lol

instead Nish was running flat out when the next minute husky and owner came hurtling past us on the right hand side and as didnt hear them coming startled both me and Nishka with Nishka double take kinda jerk and then darted to right only to have someone come hurtling right at her as they were coming up our otherside.....result crash and burn lol

sooner I get the gangline I can get practicing with her following commands and getting used to bike, then get the lads to practice coming up alongside us (with a warning noise so dont startle us though lol)

gangline should be with you tomorow tuesday at latest lol. its a hit and miss on the bike i think. I have one thats great when i take him biking and the other one scares me to death lol. he pulls like hes on the scooter and cant calm him down. They are just a little to excitable when there out tho it takes a good 10 mins to calm them down and stop the yelping excited call. I get people looking at me as if im trying to murder them and people that know them just laugh and say another excitable day for them lol :P

Got belt made at last.They take nearly 2 hours to make lol :eek:

Right now we are ordering a Julius K9 harness, but we like to have different things for different uses, hence more than one harness. We have things in mind for Czar Demon to pull with bikejoring and maybe a rig, most likely tho bikejoring, and we will be getting an x back harness for him along with a walkybelt and gangline, so when we do, we will order from you!:up:

Right now we are ordering a Julius K9 harness, but we like to have different things for different uses, hence more than one harness. We have things in mind for Czar Demon to pull with bikejoring and maybe a rig, most likely tho bikejoring, and we will be getting an x back harness for him along with a walkybelt and gangline, so when we do, we will order from you!:up:
great thanks. :)

i ordered a red/white /grey single dog gangline from you and i must say its great we love it x
Good it so hard trying to get that type of rope. Suppliers keep letting me down. Waiting on one getting back with price hopefuly this week and will have more variety :)

Why not keep eBay just as a way to direct traffic to your site?
there fees are to high. im hardly covering my costs at moment and i dont want to put prices up lol. I have a few customers from ebay that will go to new site when ebay closed :eek:

Wow ur sites amazing I can't believe how good ur prices are will defo be using you makes you see how much a rip off these big companies are. :)
Thats one of the reasons i started making stuff because i kept getting ripped off for items that didnt work and payed over the odds for to :mad: