Marley & Me 2--how was it?

mydiamond

I watched Marley & Me twice. First time I watched it my house was husky-free. It was long before I got Diamond. Second time I watch it... It's been a few months since I got Diamond, and I hide from the TV at the ending scene--knowing that I'd cry like a baby if I watch it :cry1:The film was great, but I honestly doubt I'll watch it again. It's just like 8 Below: nice, but never to be watched ever again (LOL)

Today I saw Marley & Me 2 in a local DVD store and I think it's a good film to watch in the weekend. Any of you guys watch it already? If it contains anything that can make dog-lovers cry I am not buying it :P so anyone wanna warn me?

well two people said that already--guess I won't spend any money on it! :P got to look for a better weekend movie... What about Captain America? My bro bought it two weeks ago and still can't find time to watch it

captain america is an awesome movie

so is green lantern

Captain America is an excellent movie, along with the X-Men series of movies (I believe there's....5 now?). I never read the comic books, so I don't care if the movies don't follow the comic books. It's called creative licensing, people!

Along with other 'Marvel' titles, Iron Man 1 is EXCELLENT...although I didn't like Iron Man 2 as much. It was okay but...

I haven't seen Marley & Me 2...and I don't think I should. Some movies should stay as stand-alones.