Make your own things with YOUR Husky on them!

Hey all :wave:! Wanted to share with you something. My wife started one for me and Czar Demon and we wanted you guys to know so you could get ideas for using your own Husky's and other pets and maybe get them for gifts, for yourself or just a store. Its called Cafe Press. What it is, is a place that you sign up and its basically like an online shop-they have the items, and you upload pics that you own (nothing trademarked or patented unless by you, ie. your pics or things you say, etc)and have them put on merchandise of theirs which is everything from clocks, clothes, jewelry, keychains, calenders, office things, mugs and bottles to dog bowls. We only started ours on there to buy for ourselves, we don't care about selling anything, we're in it to buy our pup's image on all that kind of stuff because thats how its set up-and its free! Here's a link to ours so you can see what its like, then you can imagine one of your own with your own beloved's:wub: images on them! :huskyfall: http://shop.cafepress.com/czar-demon The best way, is to use a photoshop, GIMP, or other to put whatever font etc on your pic first before uploading to their site, then putting it on the merchandise;) Hope you all enjoy! :up: If any of you do, please, share your link so we can visit and see your shop:D

I'm glad you guys like it :)-we all have imagined our gorgeous beloveds on a t-shirt, mug, button or sticker-now there's a way for you all to do it, so glad you all like it :D Yes, Molly-we'd love to go an visit your link, I just started with ours on Christmas day, so I have alot more to do with ours. It'll be always changing as better pics emerge, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Lo

Hey all :wave:! Wanted to share with you something. My wife started one for me and Czar Demon and we wanted you guys to know so you could get ideas for using your own Husky's and other pets and maybe get them for gifts, for yourself or just a store. Its called Cafe Press. What it is, is a place that you sign up and its basically like an online shop-they have the items, and you upload pics that you own (nothing trademarked or patented unless by you, ie. your pics or things you say, etc)and have them put on merchandise of theirs which is everything from clocks, clothes, jewelry, keychains, calenders, office things, mugs and bottles to dog bowls. We only started ours on there to buy for ourselves, we don't care about selling anything, we're in it to buy our pup's image on all that kind of stuff because thats how its set up-and its free! Here's a link to ours so you can see what its like, then you can imagine one of your own with your own beloved's:wub: images on them! :huskyfall: http://shop.cafepress.com/czar-demon The best way, is to use a photoshop, GIMP, or other to put whatever font etc on your pic first before uploading to their site, then putting it on the merchandise;) Hope you all enjoy! :up: If any of you do, please, share your link so we can visit and see your shop:D

Loving the Husky T shirt model.... there should be a caption 'this is what i 'll be when I growup'.....hee hee hee:rolleyes:

I could spend a FORTUNE on there!!! :eek:

Thats what we were thinking, too :D there's so much to choose from and who doesn't want to see all that stuff with their Husky/s on them?! Too cool! The calendar is the first thing we want-imagine uploading 12 photos seasonally correct of your Husky's on a calender!

I ordered my case today, using the same pic as my signature! What better way to get all my kiddos on my phone :) But I can see a small fortune disappearing there if I'm not careful! LOL Thank you for sharing this!!

So glad they have this out there and we found out about it. My wife says, now (meaning pretty soon, due to Husky Owners) you will just be able to type in "Husky" on that site, and there will be an influx of Husky Owner Husky's showing up because bunch of us uploading our babies on the merchandise :yahoo: