hi from new owners

s.g

hi everyone just thought we would introduce ourselfs, my name is scott and my partner is lynne and we have just aquired (well a week ago) our first husky. her name is neiko and she is wonderful (hopefully pic is attached)

neiko014.jpg

neiko016.jpg

am sure lots of questions will be asked off us

thanks

Helloooooo Scott, Lynne and Neiko :D Welcome to the pack :)

Look forward to seeing you around, she's gorgeous! Yes feel free to ask away everyone here is very helpful and nuts about the breed lol

The more pics the merrier as well lol

where are you from?

Welcome. I've never seen a white Husky in person, did not really even know anything about them. Since lurking around here, there seems to be several of them. They are very attractive dogs. Congratulations.

oh not far from me :D We're in Rochdale near Manchester, give us a shout if you fancy meeting up one weekend :)

yeah that would be good, we can pick your brains then on any issues we have lol. will have to wait till after her second injection first as she can't play out yet :icon9:

Hey ya Scott & Lynne, :wave:

Welcome to the site!! you have such a stunning pup!! The site is great so Im sure you will make loads of friends plus the site also has meet up days with the Huskies so hopfully we will get to meet you somtime. :D Really look forward to chatting to you and getting to know all about neiko.