Hey Guys

Hi Guys,

Im new to all this so will probably be on here loads getting advice. We have just rehomed Wolfie although he is now called Koda. We've only had him since Saturday night but so far he's settled in really well and seems really happy.Im sure he'll b in his element when hes bigger as we live next door to debs so he will have Kira and Isha next door for loadsa playdates... My little girl is only 1 and they seem 2 get on really well, i think they'll b best buds when hes a bit bigger. One thing were slightly confused about is we were told he was a siberian husky and upon collecting him found out he's a urturgon husky (think thats how its spelt,lol).?? Were just intrigued as to how husky like he will actually be! Well will prob be here all the time asking for advice.. please!

hi neighbour, well now both the men will be moaning that they cant get on the computer to do anything lol WELCOME :wave: you will find everything you need to know on here cos everyone is really nice (creap, creap) :) do i get husky coins for creaping?

you will find everything you need to know on here cos everyone is really nice (creap, creap) :) do i get husky coins for creaping?

ROFL!!! no but will add to rep for being so nice :party:

Helloooooo

Welcome to the site, good on you for rehoming wolfie / Koda - love his new name :D

With a mix, you never really know which traits he's going to have, I would treat him like a husky to be honest, and huskies LOVE having their pics taken (hint hint) :rolleyes: oh ok, WE love pics so please keep us updated on how he's doing and growing :)

Sorry that were miss sold him, but good on you though for not turning round and giving him back, you took him on regardless of his breed which I think is fantastic ! :party:

Look forward to seeing you around the site :byebye:

hi welcome to the site cnt w8 2 c sum pics ov koda ;) lovely name :) like the others say good on ya for not giving hi bk n taking him on regardless :D i like the others say wud treat him just like a husky but who nos wit GSD in him he might b abit easier 2 train then agen he might not keep us updated on that tho ;) lol hope u enjoy it here n make many friends - which im sure u will - b warned tho the site is addictive :)

hello and welcome. I am a new member as well.. and i have found, to not hessatate to ask questions. If you cant find the answer someone else on here will.. Lots of information in the brains of these people on this sight. and lots of oppions for decision making.. enjoy your stay..