Handmade Husky Trinket boxes

sutsibe

A friend of mine has recently started making and selling trinket boxes; the designs are wood-burned and colored with colored pencil by hand. She has some with Celtic knotwork, and currently has two designs with Siberians on them, as well. Her work is quite lovely - if you are interested, here is a link to the page with the Siberians - to see her other designs, you'll need to click on the "For Sale" link on this page...

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/blog/BoxTower

You and me two! and they are all excellent designs!! As much as I like the Husky designs, I like her Celtic work as well.

She's very talented - obviously! Been watching the posts of the Celtic ones as she's gotten them done - not sure which I like best!

does she post to uk tho?

She will - she'll just have to figure out how much postage is, which will depend on size. I would email her through the site, and see if she can figure out how much it would be... She's just now getting started on this - I'll vouch for her honesty, though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...