Noob Husky Owner...

Hey all, my name is Mike and I just joined this community of husky owners. I don't really know what to say so I guess I'll just say a bit about myself and my baby. About me: Hi, I am a 5th year senior at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I was supposed to graduate last spring in mechanical engineering, but I couldn't secure a job so I decided to stay for a minor. About my baby: My little husky's full name is Nikolai "Nico" Hernandez. He was given to me as an early graduation present back in January as an incentive to graduate. His coloring is a mix of black and white with a touch of brown. He can be a bit pesky when he wants attention, but what puppy isn't. Oh yeah, he is about 8 months. So yeah, I hope that through this community I can a forge a greater bond with my Nico... and hopefully I can get some help on getting him to listen more often :)

Hiya welcome to the pack :D

Getting a husky to listen :rofl: oh you're gonna make me laugh lol lol If you ever find a way let me know lol

Seriously though, hope you enjoy your stay here, it gets very addictive and you will make lots of good friends.

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike, welcome. Yeah, we want to see some pics of Nico! This site is the best when it comes to Huskies. There are so many folks on here who are not only friendly, but very helpful as well. Plus, they understand, because they've gone through the same issues we all do with Huskies.