hi

Hi my name is Liz and I am a mother of four and yesterday I brought home a beautiful siberian husky called charlie he is one and a half years old it is our first time with a husky although we have had dogs before but I will probably need a lot of advice

Hi my name is Liz and I am a mother of four and yesterday I brought home a beautiful siberian husky called charlie he is one and a half years old it is our first time with a husky although we have had dogs before but I will probably need a lot of advice

Welcome Liz, im new here also only joined yesterday, we have had our Sibe for 2 months now and it is our first time, they are hard work but the rewards are worth it.

Look forward to seeing some pics of Charlie soon...

Welcome

Hey ya,

welcome to the site everyone is very nice and will be happy to help ya out with any questions you may have. Both me and Sibe77 are new aswel with a 9 month grey & white male.

You will have to post some pics of your new friend. :D

Where are you from?

Mary& Grey x x x x

Hi Liz, welcome to the wonderful world of being Owned by a sibe lol

Look forward to seeing you around, if you need any help or advice just shout, no question too silly or technical we have members here on all levels and I'm sure you'll find everyone to be helpful and friendly :)

Warning, this place can get quite addictive LOL

Looking forward to seeing some pictures as well :D :D

Hi for thanks for the lovely welcomes charlie is pure white and so far he is settling in fine .I live in glasgow scotland and got him from a guy whos wife had just had another baby and as they had an akittaas well it was to much for them so I have became his new mummy and so happy about that :D

Welcome Liz & Charlie,

Great to have you on the HO Board !

There are some smashing people on here who will help on all aspects of owning a Husky,so never be afraid to ask ;)

Look forward to hearing all about Charlie and seeing some pictures when you get a chance to post them...

Good On You for taking on a Sibe and Good Luck in all you do :)

Warm Regards from Hampshire,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

welcome Charlie. A siberian quickly finds their way into the very center of your heart! I've been owned by one companion Sibe for nearly 15 years now. Looking forward to getting to know you. We're all here to help in any way we can. We've a great network here!