Hello all

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to those who help me sort my account out, Marc, siberian_husky and bignblaze.

my name is Lloyd, 22, goverment events manager from south Wales.

I dont have my husky, yet.

I pick up my little male husky in two weeks, grey on top white underneath with deep blue eyes. He was one of 7 born on 8th of May. Both Mum and Dad are Siberian Huskies too.

I have a pic which the owner has sent me will post it up when i can.

still deciding on a name, was thinking of Ice? although i would like some thing native to siberia?

The site looks great hope to chat to you all soon.

Thanks.

Hey Lloyd welcome to the pack :D

Glad you got everything sorted so you can post threads now :)

Your sibe sounds lovely cant ait to see some photos of him. Feel free to ask any questions and also share your experiences with our beloved breed :)

Ice is a nice name :) If your looking for a native name look up Russian Dog Names, some good names here: http://www.cat-dog-names.com/russian-dog-names.html

Hi, welcome to the site! Look forward to seeing some pictures, and just to reitterate what everyone has said, ask any questions even if you think its really stupid, we've all probably been there and will be able to offer several answers!

hey people!

went to visit the pup last night, 3 weeks since i seen him last and wow he has grown! he looks quite thick set compared to the others in the litter.

anyway really looking forward to getting him. i pick him up on the 3rd of July.

1 question, does anyone use a cage/ crate / pen to train their pup?

thanks

Lloyd.