wanted - pink studded collar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent read all the posts, ut theres a pink studded leather collar at my local pets at home ^_^, they may have it in all pets at home stores?? ^_^

ive not seen it in ours :( how much was it do you know? i looked online there but they didnt have it on there - n dunno when my parents are going to pets at home next as they stocked up :(

ive not seen it in ours :( how much was it do you know? i looked online there but they didnt have it on there - n dunno when my parents are going to pets at home next as they stocked up :(

I'm not sure how much it was, I'll take a look when I next go, which should be today or tomorrow, I'll take a pic aswell if you like??

if you like it then I can pick it up for you and then you can send me the money ^_^

yeh a pic n info would be fab n ill let u know :) cheers

she should need a medium so if u let me know how much a medium is :)

Hey Nix, Are you still looking for a pink studded collar?.I ordered some new dog tags from Ebay today and saw some .Sellers were The1stoppetshop and puppylove 2000.Pink ones,green ones,blue ones.They even had a purple one!.Really nice. Just thought I'd mention it,you've got me looking now too:rolleyes:(Uh Oh,could be X 4 !!):)

Hey Nix, Are you still looking for a pink studded collar?.I ordered some new dog tags from Ebay today and saw some .Sellers were The1stoppetshop and puppylove 2000.Pink ones,green ones,blue ones.They even had a purple one!.Really nice. Just thought I'd mention it,you've got me looking now too:rolleyes:(Uh Oh,could be X 4 !!):)