wanted - pink studded collar

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i blame @basketcase687 lol cuz i love tundys collar i want a pink 1 for skyla but have no idea where to get a pink leather (or even fake leather) studded collar from

any ideas?

Can't help you there.We got Tundy's from a shop called ''WHAT!'',but don't know if it's just local to our area.They had red,black and brown ones,but no pink:rolleyes:

and i blame @basketcase687 lol cuz i love tundys collar i want a pink 1 for skyla but have no idea where to get a pink leather (or even fake leather) studded collar from

any ideas?

Oh Nix, Nix, what are you like? your resolution to not buy anything this month only lasted 24 hours. When it comes to our furbabies everything is a must have. LOL

Can't help you there.We got Tundy's from a shop called ''WHAT!'',but don't know if it's just local to our area.They had red,black and brown ones,but no pink:rolleyes:

i still blame u ;) lol hahaha if i hadnt of seen those recent pics of tundy in his i wouldnt have wanted 1 :P lol

Oh Nix, Nix, what are you like? your resolution to not buy anything this month only lasted 24 hours. When it comes to our furbabies everything is a must have. LOL

i know but i cant find 1 so might not happen

i still blame u ;) lol hahaha if i hadnt of seen those recent pics of tundy in his i wouldnt have wanted 1 :P lol

i know but i cant find 1 so might not happen

You're unbelievable,you already have a beautiful pink collar for Skyla!!.Just as well they don't have to wear clothes,her wardrobe would be HUGE!!:D

You're unbelievable,you already have a beautiful pink collar for Skyla!!.Just as well they don't have to wear clothes,her wardrobe would be HUGE!!:D

she actually has several :P lol

my god can you imagine if nix had kids? lmfao

skyla is my kid lol - cnt find a bf let alone have children with a fella so im spoiling my princess instead

she actually has several :P lol

skyla is my kid lol - cnt find a bf let alone have children with a fella so im spoiling my princess instead

Can't argue with you there.I have 4 kids and 4 fur kids and I know which ones I prefer!!.All joking aside,main difference is ,you love them all to bits,it's just that the dogs dont answer back!!:D

Can't argue with you there.I have 4 kids and 4 fur kids and I know which ones I prefer!!.All joking aside,main difference is ,you love them all to bits,it's just that the dogs dont answer back!!:D

You got Huskies that don't answer back, where did you get them from then, can't be real Huskies lol

Lol I got hollie one like that but she kept making it come loose so gave it away. I found a lovely collar the other day on ebay but didn't do spirit or hollie size it was pink with crystals on a crown so wanted it. I'm looking for a pink collar for spirit as just got hollie a new one and sid making me some as well but need a lush pink one for spirit

Lol I got hollie one like that but she kept making it come loose so gave it away. I found a lovely collar the other day on ebay but didn't do spirit or hollie size it was pink with crystals on a crown so wanted it. I'm looking for a pink collar for spirit as just got hollie a new one and sid making me some as well but need a lush pink one for spirit

if u find any nice 1s send me the link lol :)

any ideas?

check out a website called www.etsy.com its a good website for handmade items...you can get pretty much anything on there....i spent hours looking at pretty collars and couldn't decide there was so many lol