Hello from Massachusetts

My name is Kevin form Attleboro, Massachusetts. I did a lot of searching for decent Husky forums and I came upon this one which appears to be the best one I've found. I look forward to spending a lot of time here and interacting with the members and discussing Sibes. The following is my avatar, expanded to show Sheba, my baby. This is right from my website. There is more if you click my signature.

Have a great day all!

16shebagator.jpg

Hello welcome to the pack :)

Sheba is beautiful. Love the smile on the 2nd page of your site :D We had smiles as the theme for Junes Husky of the month but I think, just looking at Sheba's smile, I will have to the smile theme again sometime :) Love the photo of her leaping over the snow :D

Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Awesome Husky. And about this site, I agree, it's the best Husky forum. Great looking Web site too.

Hi Kevin,

From one Kevin to another,Welcome !

You will really enjoy your time on here and thank you for the link to your website - great photos of Sheba,she is one great Husky :)

Looking forward to hearing more about your ten years of Siberian ownership and of course more pictures of the lovely Sheba...

Warm Regards from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & Pack :bullseye:

Hi Kevin,

I have to agree with you there :)

The amazing thing about this forum is that it features people from all over the world,all ages etc,but united in their love of the wonderful Siberian Husky breed...

We all have that common experience of taking them out in public and watching people's faces light up as they spot your husky,the usual questions along the lines of " Is it a wolf/Snow Dog/Eight Below " etc and from those with a sense of humour " Where's your sled mister ?"

Siberian Huskies are amazing creatures and I'd find it hard to own any other breed now - there is a magic in those blue/almond/parti eyes that you'd never find elsewhere...

Long Live the Siberian Husky and all those who care for them :)

Warm Regards,

Kevin & Pack:bullseye: