Hello

Hi there

Just joined and thought I would introduce myself and my dog Sabre. We live in Mirfield in West Yorkshire, have two children aged 12 and 10 and husky Sabre who we have had nearly four months and got from a rehoming centre near us. We think he is nearly two (guessing his birthday is August) and he is absolutely fabulous although he does not like being left alone (have discovered if we leave the tv on for him we can leave him for a couple of hours without him pulling all the carpet up trying to get out of the door). He has settled in fantastically well - it is as if we have always had him. We had two mongrels previously (brother and sister) , one lived to be 14 and the other 15. After we had the last one put down in January we lasted three days before we were at the rehoming centre and there Sabre was and we havent looked back since.:)

:confused:Been trying to suss out how to add photos,but don't seem to be able to get it to work. Think the photos might be too big??

Are you going through the gallery link on the main page?

The pics need to be 1024 by 768 If you need to resize them try this - I use it and it's really simple :)

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

Hello Back...lol

Welcome to the forum.

I know exactly what you mean about not lasting long without a dog around the house...lol.

I lost "HONEY" last year and we missed her so much that we went and picked up Chewie from a

neighboring island...lol...we just missed having a fur-ball to keep us on our feet.

Sorry, may be being a bit 'thick' here but can't find anything for the gallery, only other peoples pictures. Have tried putting the photos into an album but it says that it has failed. Help!!!:o

Above the search bit within the gallery you'll find a link called Upload Photo's - click this and select which pictures you want to upload and where to.

Just in the process of creating a How to post pictures thread so that may help further if you get stuck :)

If you're still struggling, give me a shout in the shout box :)