Feeding height

Read a little and also heard that larger dogs benefit from having their food slightly elevated to make food consumption easier.

Makes logical sense to me so, had a mess around in the workshop and came up with this:

Feedingbowl.JPG

Just MDF but seem Ok to me.

Comments wlecome??????

Now that....

<<< lol soz, mine looks like this:

[ATTACH]2009[/ATTACH]

Weve had ours since the were 5 months and they will eat off the floor too but they seem to prefer it higher up >> we do this for the water too:p

Looks expensive to me!

I'm a tight git when it comes to money!!:D

Looks

Lol me too >> it was only 22.50 <<< not bad for a life time eh >>> but your finished article looks great!!

'Cheap' I think is the best word to describe it.

Next project might be a 'Husky' Headboard for my boys bed - a bit more challenging I think!

thats great Ian :D at the moment our boys bowls are on the floor, not the food stays in the bowl long they usually take it and go somewhere else to lie down and eat it. May ask my dad see if he has any spare MDF (He works with wood all day long!) and see if he would be able to put 3 up together for me :) may stop Bandit from digging out his water

Your faith in me....

That looks great Ian. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with on that headboard. Sounds like a pretty creative project!

Whilst flattering Becky, is somewhat a little misplaced right now lol.

Time will tell though I guess;)