My Introduction...

Heya, my name is Emma Jane, I'm 22 and I'm from Hertfordshire. I'm a teacher at a Technology College in London and I live with my partner, Ryan. We have a gorgeous 9 month old, black/white, blue eyed, Siberian husky named Diesel. He completes our little family. We've had him since he was 8 weeks old and I wouldn't change him for the world. When I was living with my mum, I also lived with her stunning (now 4 year old) Huskamute named Ringo. He was a recue dog, at 10 months old, and we later discovered he has epilepsy. We went through a lot with him, for example, up to 35 seizures in 48 hours, but now we have his medication sorted out, he can go without any seizures for up to 2 weeks, and then only have up to 5. He is the biggest, yet soppiest dog I have ever met in my life, and he is loved by every one of us. He's like a big kid sometimes though, and likes to stomp his feet when he can't get his own way, hehe. Diesel enjoys howling, and playing fetch. I think he's more like a Collie than a husky, and he does actually bring back the ball and drop it by your feet or on your lap. He likes to talk (growl) a lot too... He is a VERY vocal Husky. He enjoys long runs and my mum's garden. Oh, and winding Ringo up is definately among his favourite past-times. Hehe. Umm, Diesel is also the half brother of blazenbing's Siberian husky, Blaze. Thanks to her, I have now joined up to this site. I look forward to seeing what it's all about. =] I think that's all I have to say really. So, bye for nowwww...

Welcome to the Site!

My name is obviously Sammie, and i am 22 and owned by our rather bouncy sibe Suka who is almost 6 months old. We live in Worcestershire with Andy (siberianandy) and our 3 children.

Cannot wait to see some pics, they sound like a right pair! :)

hi and welcome to the site

diesel sounds loveley upload some pics to the gallery if you get chance as we are all pic mad on here lol if you need help uploading the pics just shout someone will help out.

any questions ust ask no matter how stupid you think they are there are varying levels of experience owner on here from newbies like our selves to members that have about 15 years experiance in the breed

such a shame for ringo he sounds lovely to

Hello!! Welcome to the site...where abouts in Herts do you live? My parents are from near Watford and we visit them often (well less often since getting Eika, as puppy classes are on a Sunday and its too far to drive and not stay!)

But the next time we are around (if you're not far away) we could always have a mini meet!

We do love pictures here, so please share when you can! Look forward to getting to know you!

heya no need 2 introduce me as u already no me lol but glad u finally joined the site b warned tho its addictive! Diesel is GORGEOUS! r u gonna try n get to the husky meet up in june? wud b nice 2 meet u and deisel maybe he can teach Blaze how 2 howl lol Ringo is GORGEOUS too lol dont 4get 2 post pics up ov both ov them we love pictures here lol :) x

Hi Emma, welcome to the site :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and make lots of great friends.

As others have mentioned, we're having the meet up in a few weeks in Leamington Spa, would be great if you could all make it :)

Sorry to hear about Ringo, that must be very distressing to see but hats off to you he is obviously extremely well loved and taken care of.

Look forward to seeing you around the site and seeing some pics :D