Collars made to order

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show lead, collar and harness in pink with a ribbon tht will match and 3 training leads give me a price hun and that I will have to pay in a few weeks time hun I want a red, black and pink training lead

by show lead do you mean a thin slip lead? and by training do youmean the police leads? if so:

show lead £5 (£6 with ribbon)

Collar £5 (£6 with ribbon)

Harness with ribbon £14 (£15 with padding)

Training leads £15 each

postage £1

Hi! I have a 5month old and a 9week old, we have a harness for millie the older one but its crap...excuse the language, it always comes undone and falls to the side. Can you make them adjustable? just so they can last a little while and then i dont hav to get one every week, just if it last a couple of months, and then we an get new ones? will need one for the youngest aswell...Let me know.thanks.x

These are great. Could do with a new harness for Sabes, I take it they are safe to use in the care to clip to seatbelt?

I can do them with a wider chest plate, so you could use it in the car, but they havent been tested in a crash like the RAC etc ones

Hi! I have a 5month old and a 9week old, we have a harness for millie the older one but its crap...excuse the language, it always comes undone and falls to the side. Can you make them adjustable? just so they can last a little while and then i dont hav to get one every week, just if it last a couple of months, and then we an get new ones? will need one for the youngest aswell...Let me know.thanks.x

i can but they will not be padded, is this ok?

Yeah thats fine. Thanks. will have a look at pics of patterns and colours and let u know which if that ok? Is it the measurements on the other page that you need....?

Thanks.x

yea thats fine, and yep the picture of Grey in the red harness with the numbers on is how to measure :)

• 3 weeks later...