Collars made to order

Sid_Wolf

@Sid_Wolf , I'll have to find the website I found it on because it was on a webbing website.

Stacey xxx

if u wanted something but wasnt sure about the webbing I can send you a sample, but we have a nylon collar here and its nowhere near as soft as this. Or just ask @Shadowpup lol

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u wanted something but wasnt sure about the webbing I can send you a sample, but we have a nylon collar here and its nowhere near as soft as this. Or just ask @Shadowpup lol

*Webbing - nylon webbing is softer and thicker than polypro, but can stretch when wet. If your dog swims, either remove the nylon collar before allowing them to swim, or consider polypropylene webbing. If your dog has a sensitive neck, though, nylon is less scratchy and will keep them more comfortable.

Another option for sensitive skin is a cotton or hemp dog collar. These webbings are also available. Decide on a width of webbing that suits the size of your dog. This is entirely subjective, but most people like widths of 1/2" to 1" for tiny dogs, 1"- 2" for medium dogs and 1" to 2 1/2" for large/giant breeds. Webbing can be purchased at your local fabric store.

http://www.dog-paw-print.com/how-to-make-a-dog-collar.html

Stacey xxx

No problems with my two and they feel really soft on their necks. Which is particulary good at the moment as Yuri has a lot of cuts around that area and they don't snag them at all. Am planning a repeat order (one for Shiloh) but have no money at the mo :/

@Sid_Wolf I am interested in getting a harness for Diesel. Is it possible to get a padded harness with a D-ring for line/leash attachment and left and right side D-rings for use to with bicycle dog exercise attachments?

with walky dogs dont you still use the one at the top of the back? i have no experience with those so i'm not sure...

the collar looks ace on kissu! that got there quick :)

Adjustable harnesses now avaliable!

neck, chest and girth straps are all fully adjustable, perfect for young dogs who are still growing.

(this one was done for @Tim )

post-5371-13586090318376_thumb.jpg.JPG]

post-5371-13586090318903_thumb.jpg.JPG]

£14 plain, £15 with ribbon. Padding can't be added to these due to the use of sliders (for adjustment)

@jules dief taz tor

post-5371-13586090319179_thumb.jpg.JPG]

post-685-13585989389484_thumb.jpg

post-685-13585989389895_thumb.jpg

post-685-13585989414138_thumb.jpg

with walky dogs dont you still use the one at the top of the back? i have no experience with those so i'm not sure...

Yep the walkydogs use the middle ring but because the dogs run next to the bike the harnesses tend to move and cut into their armpits. If its too much trouble then that's fine :)

neck, chest and girth straps are all fully adjustable, perfect for young dogs who are still growing.

[ATTACH=full]21731[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]21732[/ATTACH]

£14 plain, £15 with ribbon. Padding can't be added to these due to the use of sliders (for adjustment)

@jules dief taz tor

[ATTACH=full]21733[/ATTACH]

I loves my Harness...exactly what I wanted! The collar is fab too! I can't wait to do photos of her wearing it!

i think using a side ring would pull them at a weird angle, as it'd be pulling on their ribcage, i wouldnt recommend it personally. They also wouldnt be pulling properly with their shoulders as they're ment to

If using the walkydog they shouldnt be pulling but running alongside the bike, which is why a side ring is better. But no worries

[ATTACH=full]21731[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]21732[/ATTACH]

@jules dief taz tor

[ATTACH=full]21733[/ATTACH]

they look really good , cant wait for them to arrive, my mother is driving me nuts lol she has the patience of a gnat , have i mentioned that before lol, and i will deffo get the pics off her computer today to load on to face book with their collars on xxxxxxxxxxxxxx thankyou

If using the walkydog they shouldnt be pulling but running alongside the bike, which is why a side ring is better. But no worries

the best person to talk to about gear for working them would be @Sarah16 , shes more active in the working scene than me and would know a bit more about it i reckon

Hi- just wanted to check if you make Xback harnesses?I'v been wanting to get a set in hot pink for my girls, but havn't seen anyhwere that carrys them in that colour....i'll also want a blue one for my baby boy, but i'll have to wait on that as he is only 4.5 months. (:P and probably some collars and leads..)

Hi- just wanted to check if you make Xback harnesses?I'v been wanting to get a set in hot pink for my girls, but havn't seen anyhwere that carrys them in that colour....i'll also want a blue one for my baby boy, but i'll have to wait on that as he is only 4.5 months. :)P and probably some collars and leads..)

hi no i dont atm, i may do eventually but it wont be for a few months at least

the collars and leads i can do though :)