Collars made to order

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@MaisieMoo your collars are done, will hand them over to @James tonight so find him at camp :)

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla if you want yours for camp you will need to send payment by tomorrow night to give me time to make it and arrange for James to collect it :)

post-7590-0-18968900-1360542477_thumb.jp.JPG]

post-685-13585992958101_thumb.jpg

@MaisieMoo your collars are done, will hand them over to @James tonight so find him at camp :)

@BingBlaze'n'Skyla if you want yours for camp you will need to send payment by tomorrow night to give me time to make it and arrange for James to collect it :)

[ATTACH=full]23570[/ATTACH]

was just about to message u - think im gonna need to back out till next payday now - sorry - will let u know for deffo 2mz tho - gonna work out my finances n ask mum if i can borrow some if i need it x

was just about to message u - think im gonna need to back out till next payday now - sorry - will let u know for deffo 2mz tho - gonna work out my finances n ask mum if i can borrow some if i need it x

ok no worries, let me know :) x

[ATTACH=full]23570[/ATTACH]

Thanks Sid :D

post-7639-0-25060900-1360566609_thumb.jp.JPG]

police leads with control handles

Any length from 1m - 3m (1st pic is 1.5m, 2nd is 2m)

3 rings along the length - one just above handle, one at 1/2 length, one at 1/4 length

Handle at one end for control when meeting other dogs, crossing roads etc etc

1m - £6

2m - £8

3m - £10

Ribbon - £1

Padding in handle - £1

post-685-13585993086562_thumb.jpg

post-685-13585993086948_thumb.jpg

argh leads are black - scrap the colour lmao can you do all black?

don't want them too close together but say if i'm walking on a pavement i don't want one peeing on a lampost and one on the road if you know what i mean.

Will try and get them next to each other and get a tape measure and figure it out lol