Dog friendly caravan North Wales

Susan

I want to know if anyone is interested in renting a caravan in Towyn north Wales. It has a double bedroom, a bedroom with 2 singles + bunk bed and a pull down double bed in the front room. I will allow dogs as long as they are caged when not watched and will be concidering getting cages there so no one has to bring theres. I think there are not enough places where you can take dogs as people dont like dogs in there caravans! So i want to be able to let mine with dogs in mind as I have 2 huskies and know what its like to find anywhere! There is the beach, a swiming pool on site, a pub, and the club house.Anyone interested let me know.Same price all year round.230 for a week and 60 for a weekend.Dogs or no dogs anyone can rent.

thanks dunc was about to ask where, added to rep.

Me and Jamie are looking going camping/caravaning a few times with the dogs and that sounds fantastic :D good price too! the last time me and jamie went to north west wales, pwhelli, with Rusty (we didnt have sibes then) my mums dog and that cost 200 for a weekend! Im sure me and Jamie will be in contact with you or Dunc sometime :) added to rep