Signature tags

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow that's really cute, I like it alot! Thanks!

:) Glad you liked it. I am assuming Lobo is a boy ya? :unsure: Thats why I used blue.

I will try and get a pic of all guys then can you do me one please less you want to use the once in my gallery thanks so much

K I looked at the gallery, I think I can use the one with them on the couch and Hollie in front of the fireplace. I will mess with it tonight and you should have something in the morning. Any specific colors you want or don't want? If you ever get another piccie you wanna use you can just let me know and I make you a new one! :) And I found Gus too! ;)

I will try and get a pic of all guys then can you do me one please less you want to use the once in my gallery thanks so much

This ok? I can change colors if you don't like the ones I used. Thought I add a bit of purple for Hollie :lol: And I think I got the names right :)

iluvsnowdogscopy.png

Hi Suz or Silke. Can I have a new one please with Storm and Angel on it? :showoff:

Angel

227204_1817066864886_1186552174_31769773_7129418_n.jpg

Storm

227365_1815875875112_1186552174_31768772_3834078_n.jpg

purple colours and hearts and stars please. And my new Forum Name - Storm&Angels Mum. :showoff::happy2: thanks hunnis. xxxx

Hi Suz or Silke. Can I have a new one please with Storm and Angel on it? :showoff:

Angel

227204_1817066864886_1186552174_31769773_7129418_n.jpg

Storm

227365_1815875875112_1186552174_31768772_3834078_n.jpg

purple colours and hearts and stars please. And my new Forum Name - Storm&Angels Mum. :showoff::happy2: thanks hunnis. xxxx

I will play around with it today between work and see what I can come up with ;) Will post it up when finished :) .

Louise,

let me know if this is ok. Hope its not to sparkly :unsure:

StormAndAngelcopy.png

I left it a bit bigger because of the writing on the side, but you can still make it smaller or let me know and I can make it smaller for you. :) And I made Storm look the other way so it's like Angel is looking at him. ;)

How do you load a signature tag ?

You click on your name on the top right, go to my profile from the drop down menu and click on Edit my Profile on the right. Then there is a little menu on the left and it says change my signature and you just do it as with other pics, upload it to the Gallery or Photobucket and then use the code to display it there. :)

ooohhhh thankyou silke it is awesome. I love it. I will leave it and wait to see if I get asked to reduce it. :giggle:

Glad you like it. Personally I think its my Master Piece so far, but I have not made that many yet and still learning. LOL. :)

I will start making some more this weekend, as yous can appreciate after 2 weeks away I had a lot of catching up and washing to do LOL

I always hate to come home from vacation cause you have to catch up with everything from the time you were gone. Makes you wanna go back on vacation all over again :D.

hi suzanne or silke can you please make me another sig plz as the one silke i love but ice and jasper where different ice is the grey and white and jasper the cream one many thanks and plz can i have one of each on there own

Hello guys it's me again lol. I've been working on a sig of my own however, I'm a bit stuck as I'm not as good with photoshop as you guys. I would love it if you guys could help me out with this pic and make a cool sig. I know for sure I want my screen name Paranormal Wolf and maybe something with the moon, stars, space. Something that's kind of mystical looking lol If either or both of you guys could work your magic and come up with a cool sig I would be so happy :D

P.S. It will prolly need to be re-sized so that it's not too big for the forum sig.

wolfma.jpg

hey would you be able to do me one pretty please :rolleyes:, i have already posted the pics of my diesel on page 7 at the bottom, i would be very grateful there amazing :) ive tried myself on photoshop but dont really have a clue lol x

Like? Dieselcopy-1.png

If you want anything changed let me know :)

hi suzanne or silke can you please make me another sig plz as the one silke i love but ice and jasper where different ice is the grey and white and jasper the cream one many thanks and plz can i have one of each on there own

No problem, its gonna take a few days though :) Sorry bout the names I was kind of taking a guess on Ice and jasper :unsure: Do you have any colors in mind that you would like for each? Would make my job a bit easier ;)

Hello guys it's me again lol. I've been working on a sig of my own however, I'm a bit stuck as I'm not as good with photoshop as you guys. I would love it if you guys could help me out with this pic and make a cool sig. I know for sure I want my screen name Paranormal Wolf and maybe something with the moon, stars, space. Something that's kind of mystical looking lol If either or both of you guys could work your magic and come up with a cool sig I would be so happy :D

P.S. It will prolly need to be re-sized so that it's not too big for the forum sig.

wolfma.jpg

:blink: mmmmm now I could add some stars to it like the sparkly ones I used in Louise's tag with Angel and Storm, I also have a few moon shapes, but if you were looking for something like your avatar pic where he would be standing in front of a moon or so then I won't be able to do it cause I don't have those skills yet lol.

:blink: mmmmm now I could add some stars to it like the sparkly ones I used in Louise's tag with Angel and Storm, I also have a few moon shapes, but if you were looking for something like your avatar pic where he would be standing in front of a moon or so then I won't be able to do it cause I don't have those skills yet lol.

Him standing in front of the moon would be awesome but I understand not being able to make that since I know I can't lol. It just seems plain to me like it is so start would be nice. needs to be jazzed up a bit lol :D

I will play around with it a bit and see what I can come up with. I know some people here know how to cut out of one pic and put in another without being able to tell that it has been altered. Unfortunately I am not one of them lol. I planned on finding a tutorial to learn how to do that but instead I was promoted to Senior Moderator at my job :wavespin: and have to do a bunch of training and learn other stuff. So instead of watching Photoshop videos I been watching Microsoft excel videos Booooooooooooo lol. I will post it up when I got something! :)

Thanks silke pink and purple for hollie, black and red for ice, blue and silver if possible for gus and green and gold for jasper. I will keep the green and purple for all of them many thanks

Thanks silke pink and purple for hollie, black and red for ice, blue and silver if possible for gus and green and gold for jasper. I will keep the green and purple for all of them many thanks

Thanks :) I will fix the names on the group one and upload it with the others again. Will work on them this week. ;)

Glad you like it. Personally I think its my Master Piece so far, but I have not made that many yet and still learning. LOL. :)

I always hate to come home from vacation cause you have to catch up with everything from the time you were gone. Makes you wanna go back on vacation all over again :D.

Silke, there is a few complaints going around about large sigs. Haven't been named and shamed but mine is one of the larger ones!!! Could you please try to reduce mine but not so much that it distorts it too much? thankyou. x:doglick: