Signature tags

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Suzanne,

These look really great!! If it isn't too much could I get one of my gorgeous little man?

I would like it to say: Riley the Monster

If you could use mainly blues to match his eyes that would be awesome.

You can use any of the pictures in my most recent album titled "April 2011" I hope at least one of them works out. laugh.gif Would probably prefer one where he doesn't have that awful red-eye unless you can find a way to fix it. I have no idea how. blink.gif

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/gallery/album/1501-april-2011/page__display__overview

Thanks heaps!!!

Emily

Awwww they are all awesome!!! And wow you are sooooo fast making them....

Will you make me one as well? Pleeeeaseeeee :)

Here are 3 piccies of mine, if you could put them left and right and the one of them together in the middle somehow that be great. Feel free to get rid of all the surroundings :)

gallery_2599_1502_106780.jpg

gallery_2599_1502_1613.jpg

gallery_2599_1502_3647.jpg

I usually like blue for Whisper and pink or purple for Zihna. Maybe put Best Friends Forever on top and their names on the bottom. :D I also like the swirly and also the one you used for Angelas. Very cute!!!

Love it that you volunteered to make sigs cause I sure don't have the software nor the skill to do them :( Thanks a bunch in advance and no rush, whenever you get a chance! :)

THANK YOU! :)

hi loving my new pic but how can I make it a little smaller. I tried reducing it when in edit mode but when I save it, it goes back to normal size. I am just a bit concerned as a wee while back there were some requests to reduce the size of signatures( I don't like getting rows!!) am a wimp really.