Signature tags

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad everyone likes them :D its been a busy couple of days hehe

Anyway I wont miss anyone out so if I haven't got to anyones i will definitely do them when I get back from hols

LOL....you deserve a vacation you been working hard!!! They are all beautiful. Maybe I need to invest into Photoshop! Its awesome what you can do with it. If it just wasn't so expensive!!! :(

Well we will miss you! Have fun and enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

COME ON MARLEYS MUMMY OH SOMEONE PLEASE SAY SHE IS BACK FROM HER HOLIBAGS NOW SAFE AND SOUND N READY 4 SIG TAGS LOL I MAY HAVE TO JUMP ON HER SOON I KEEP CHECKIN EVERY OTHER DAY SNIFF SNIFF SHE'S STILL AT THE CAMP MAYBE ?:P ON A SERIOUSE NOTE DONT RUSH SUZANNE I HOPE U HAD A GOOD HOLIBAGS N ALL REFRESHED AND HAPPY HOPE TO SEE U WORKIN AGAIN SOON HUNNY HUSKY HUGS AND WET NOSED KISSES XXX

[ATTACH]8849.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8848.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8850.IPB[/ATTACH]

Could I be cheeky & ask for a sig tag please :) something I can have on my fb as well would be perfect! I'm not very computer savvy so if you do make me one, can you tell me how to pick it up & use it on here & fb or anywhere else pretty please xx

Not sure which pic would be best for you or how I'd like it, they all look fab that you've done so far..

You can choose 1 of the ones i've attached or one from my gallery, which ever you can work best with is fine

Thank you x

post-4490-13585964895957_thumb.jpg

post-4490-13585964897467_thumb.jpg

post-4490-1358596490215_thumb.jpg

I installed photoshop elements today and trying to figure this thing out. With help of my daughter I am getting close to what Marley's mum was creating. When I get it right I will post what I did and if you guys like it and want one then you can let me know. I may not be as fast as her but I will do my best. :)

Ok so this is what I did (see my signature). If you want one let me know. If you already posted pics could you just reply to your post with all your info in it otherwise it will get a bit confusing cause I don't know where Marleys Mum had stopped :unsure:. It also took me a while to get that done but now I know how to do it so the next one should be faster lol. I do have a hubby coming home from Afghanistan the next few days so I don't know how much time I will have but I can always make 1-2 while it is slow at work ;).

And yes I am a copy cat....lol.......I found templates similar/same to those that Marleys mum used since I don't have much creativity :(. Also help me out by what color(s) you want me to use.