Signature tags

I love having a mess about on photoshop at night when theres nothing on telly and the kids are all in bed but I run out of things to do. Ive dont quite a few signature tags just since being on this forum and wondered if anyone else wanted anything doing.

If anyone wants one just leave a pic on here and any details you want adding to the Sig ect..... and I will do my best

Heres a couple Ive done for here

Untitled-2-1.png

Untitled-1-2.png

marleysss.png

SAM_0192copy.gif

and a few I did for my old parenting forum I used to run and also a few of the kids ect...........

Nicole-4-1.gif

Suzanne-sparkly.gif

siggy.gif

mysiggy.gif

suzannetag.jpg

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE one! As mentioned on the other thread XD

Many thank yous in advance!

200566_10150160238021681_714381680_7096786_6210748_n.jpg

You can crop it from her shoulder if that would make it easier.

If I could get "Aleu of The White Forest" written around it and "Stacey xxx" That would be awesome!

Using a blend of red's would be awesome too =]

Stacey xxx

ooohhh yes please. I have gimp but dont know how to use it!

208555_1776310486002_1186552174_31715550_5071863_n.jpgThis pic but can you cut out all the cruddy background please? Storm's Mummy on it. and purpley colours as purple is my fave. other than that, go nuts. :D thankyou. xx

ok lets see if I can give you all the codes to use, ok all you need to do is remove the gaps (hopefully)

Louise this is yours

[img ]http ://img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Suzzypoo/A%20 Signatures%20for%20HO/Stormsmummy. pn g

Stacey this ones yours

[img ]http:/ /img.photobucket.com/albums/v648/Suzzypoo/A%20Signatures%20for%20HO/Untitled-1-4.pn g

Hannah here is yours (Although I will make another with yellow and black as I did this before getting your email x)

[img ]http://img. photobucket.com/albums/v648/ Suzzypoo/A%20Signatures%20for%20HO/Indigo88.png

are these any good??

dscf4190.jpg

keyusha

dscf4181y.jpg

kira

dscf4095.jpg

grey

Can I have red around Keyusha, purple around Kira and blue around Grey please?? and maybe stars, like instead of the hearts yu've done on the others if u can do them?

can yu put all 3 together in one pic with my screen name on it, and their names on there, all in black please??

eta: feel free to resize them so they can all fit in my siggy lol