husky owners embroidered patches

when putting the h-o sticker in the car alex mentioned he would like a husky owners patch. u know the embroidered ones u sew onto things. so i wondered if anyone else liked the idea? i have a husky cloth bag i'd like to sew one to and maybe put one on a denim jacket for both kids. im willing to look into it. oh and is that really what theyre called? x

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok peeps. Done some digging and here is the result.

One website I can get between 6 and 50 for £2.50 each or over 51 for £2.40. Biggest they do on the site is 90mm x 60mm. Can do bigger upto 290mm x 200mm but obviously will be more expensive.

Another says a minimum of 50 which would roughly work out as £2.15 each. Any size we want and can have iron on backing added to some of them if required for an extra 15p per badge.

Another says Biggest is 10cm wide and they are £3.99 for 12 or more or they say for over 50 contact direct for huge discounts.

Also who has the design used for the bumper sticker and can they email it to me? louisemckie@aol.co.uk. Thought that would be the nicest one to use and it has the website address on it which promotes the site too. B)

Obviously the prices would have to include postage (from them to me and me to you) and if you are over the pond then it would obviously be more.

Thoughts anyone??? I won't go ahead with this until I have the design and know there are at least 50 wanted. I know myself and hubby want at least 5 probably. :blink: Obviously I don't want to end up out of pocket myself so unless I have exact ideas of who wants and how many I won't order them.

ok so so far I've got: (copy and paste guys, if there is a question mark by your name delete it and put the number you want please):

Jennet - 2

Christie - ?

Linda - ?

Cass - ?

Nix - ?

Shadowpup - 1

Tami - 1

Arien -1

Lee B - 2

Naomi - 2

Jmiles - 1

um dunno Val hadn't got that far. yes they do do different sizes but the only thing I don't like about that idea is that narrows it down to several people who have photoshop or similar. I don't have anything nor can I download a program on my mobile dongle. So I for one wouldnt be able to enter.