just saying hello

Welcome! This is THE place to be - from experienced owners to the novice and from those who have companions to those who work their huskies, we have so many members who are willing to share what they've learned about this special breed. Looking forward to getting to know you.

hi welcome to the site ive seen the pics ov diesel he is gorgeous! if u have xena aswell then cnt w8 2 c pics ov them! cnt w8 2 c pics anyway lol dont wrry bout if u think ur questions silly or not weve all been 1st time husky owners Blaze is my first but deffo wnt b my last lol enjoy it and have fun :D

Hi welcome to the site :)

Your pics are fantastic, so cute!!

Look forward to seeing you around the site and seeing more pics as they grow up :) As others have said, no question is silly, we've all asked them at some point and are still asking them now, they are a fantastic breed and always keep you on your toes.

Be warned, they are very addictive lol

ohhhhh congrats!

We had Kimba for about 6 months before getting Kaiser and 2 is DEF easier than 1 !!! Ok, more expensive and more poop to scoop but they get on so well together and keep each other entertained it's great to see :)

Bet you can't wait now !

we would like to thank everybody for the warm welcome, we have good new's xena will be joining are family now aswel on the 12th of may so

double trouble but going to be fun

Ps siberian wolf aka amy/amz we live in exeter

In between my family. my dad workd behind the Vauxhall garage in Marsh Barton Ind. estate and lives in Willand and my mum works at Holland Hall (Part of the Uni, as 'dinner lady') and lives in Bow (other side of Crediton) so if you ever fanicied to meet up sometime and could go for a walk along the exe, just let me know :)

Bet you can't wait to bring them both home! Be double the trouble but more than double the fun :D