Home made doggy treats

siberian_wolf

Hey all

Im looking at starting to sell home made doggy treats and I am going to making a batch of different treats this week to send as free samples to anyone interested.

At the moment I can only send to UK addresses as I need to do some research before sending overseas.

If anyone would like a free sample of treats please let me know :) Al the ingrediants used are doggy friendly and with the free sample I will send you a menu with the ingrediants used and a price list

All I will need from you is an address to send them too. If you are taking part in the little drops of happiness then I should have your address there. Please DO NOT post your address on this thread, either PM me or you can email me at auroras.rewards@yahoo.co.uk :)

you have no chance of sending them to Aus they are so strick on food stuff of any sorts,

definitely worth thinking about, how about people in different countries, if they are interested, finding out the import rules on such stuff & posting it here for Amy :)

Sure my 2 would help in your experiment, hun ;):lol:

definitely worth thinking about, how about people in different countries, if they are interested, finding out the import rules on such stuff & posting it here for Amy :)

Sure my 2 would help in your experiment, hun ;):lol:

I am looking into info about sending food over seas but at the moment only UK. soz, should have put that at the start!

I was hoping to get thm sent out this week (tomorrow) but my quality control team decided they had to 'taste' the whole batch of most of the treats I had made so I have now recruited a "Head of security" so my next batch shouldnt get eaten :lol: Sorry, gonna have to wait a little longer for the samples, just can't get the staff these days :rolleyes: but they are happy tasting treats and dont want a wage :lol:

I am looking into info about sending food over seas but at the moment only UK. soz, should have put that at the start!

I was hoping to get thm sent out this week (tomorrow) but my quality control team decided they had to 'taste' the whole batch of most of the treats I had made so I have now recruited a "Head of security" so my next batch shouldnt get eaten :lol: Sorry, gonna have to wait a little longer for the samples, just can't get the staff these days :rolleyes: but they are happy tasting treats and dont want a wage :lol:

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you all know:

Im getting through the samples gradually!!! Having to post a few at a time due to finances, but they are getting out slowly sorry for the delay!

More were sent today and hoping to send more weds/thurs. When your sample is sent I will send you a PM on here or facebook depends where you made the request.

Aleus cheesey tuna bites have gone down fantastically.

We've still got some as I've been using them to work on her recall, and it's gone really well!

Stacey xxx

great news :D So glad to hear they are being enjoyed. TheTuna Bites and Lamb Balls make great training treats