pet corrector spray

makes a hissing sound to distract them

Train with kindness,but stop serious misbehaviours with this attention-grabing hiss sound.

Snakes, insects and birds such as geese use the hiss sound to drive off predators and our domestocated pets have the same sensitivity to this sound.

The Pet Corrector (PC) mimics this hiss sound, to interrupt undesirable behaviour.

The PC emits an inert gas (like fresh air) that causes the hiss sound.

Only to be used as instructed,instruction booklet included.

Contains: HFA 134a Net Volume 200ml

it freaked out a bunch of dogs when they did a testing at a jolleys store...

the dogs were having a scrap (cant remember what breed) and the guy hissed this at them and they parted and had this wierd look.....they carried on fighting though

i think its meant to stop them and almost simulate a growl idk

i just growl at mine if i have to...

shame you cant get a tester to try cos they are like £8 arent they?

Save your $$$ and make the noise with your mouth. We have found lately that with the help of the canny collar, constant chatter about being good, a few treats, and redirection that Jackson is much less interested in the dogs in yards as we walk by. It's definitely more difficult when they are walking by, especially when they are small, their human is on the phone and the dog is on a retractable leash...but staying on track...or walking out to a half circle and still keeping Jackson looking forward is helpful. Andy likes to look also, but just has always been easier to redirect. If I have them on one side of me, side by side, instead of full lead in front, Jackson is usually on the inside and is not as distracted because Andy is in the way. Keep practicing, but anything that claims to correct behavior probably doesn't...it's all about remaining constant and consistent!

One of our Foster Dogs came with this in his belongings and my Son tried spraying it - not directly at the dogs though, it puffed air and made a hissing sound and although the dogs looked round they continued to carrying on playing :blink: and didn't really take much notice at all. I suppose if you were using it when training it may be more effective but personally I prefer to use my own 'ah-ah' voice which I have spent years perfecting on my kids :lol: and thats free.

Water spray is great....use an old spray bottle rinsed out really well, water free from the faucet! If just water doesn't seem to get their attention (it does here) you can add some lemon juice. A little sting in their mouth or eye is distracting, not harmful or abusive! We haven't had to add the lemon but did with our first husky. Doesn't take too long. Even better though is if you can redirect him for just a few seconds, give him a treat. Keep doing it. Even if it is one step, one treat, etc. That seems to be working with Jackson!

This is a air duster that they sell for computers. I use one of these with Nikita when in the house. It is the only way to get her off the furniture as if you try to pull her off she wees. It also gets her to go lay down when she is in one of her non-listening moods. They are the same as the pet corrector and probably a lot cheaper.

cool thanks rachel :) will have to have a look, we are trying to what we can without it ending up that bings gets walked seperately cuz it makes life easier to walk them all together as we dont have much time to walk them seperately and what with the fireworks n that he isnt getting all the walks he should be anyway atm so we dont wanna seperate them only for bings to end up getting less walks then he already is he only got 1 yesterday cuz he refused to do any more walks

no hes not being agressive, he just reacts when he sees them, he doesnt have an aggressive bone in his body, he pulls towards them and will occasionally bark at them (not all the time) which then starts blaze off pulling too, its the fact he winds blaze up thats the annoying thing cuz if bings is barking then blaze joins in and starts growling it looks terrible