finally lol

cheers for all the comments although i owe u all apologies guys i forgot to mention that keiko was a girl although she does have the dominance of the male tho lol me sorry guys

ooooopppppsssssssss Sorry, thats prob my fault as I called Keiko a boy in the picture comments. Give her a cuddle to say sorry for me :)

pics were taken over at inchfad a small island up in scotland that has only 4 residents and we stay there from time to time as its great for the dogs and great for relaxing, we were debating to move over there and increase the size of the pack as im looking at least another 2-3 huskies, just getting all my research together as im looking at putting them on the raw food diet as theres plenty to hand via the island and work, im also looking into breeding the huskies but thats at least a few years off yet, so any info you guys can offer would be greatfully appreciated

pics were taken over at inchfad a small island up in scotland that has only 4 residents and we stay there from time to time as its great for the dogs and great for relaxing, we were debating to move over there and increase the size of the pack as im looking at least another 2-3 huskies, just getting all my research together as im looking at putting them on the raw food diet as theres plenty to hand via the island and work, im also looking into breeding the huskies but thats at least a few years off yet, so any info you guys can offer would be greatfully appreciated

The BARF diet (raw food) is brilliant diet and many sibe owner who feed this will swear by it. I have only recently started so I can't say I swear by it yet but so far I have a great improvemnet with my boys (as in no runs).

I think you asked this question about the BARF before and I gave you links and recommended some books there for you and also Ice and Cripton and Smeagle also use the BARF diet and both have brilliant advise :D

The island sounds like a brilliant place to live :) you do realise if you do move there you will be having loads of us wanting to join you.

I will have to stop you there on the breeding conversation though. We have had previous posts on this subject before and it caused nothing but arguments which we dont want happening, if you follow me.