richard away in wales

Mistyrayn

right peeps ... sorry but i wont be on here again till monday evening for the quiz night... as i am travelling up to wales on friday afternoon ( wish me luck it is fri the 13th ) as it is about 5/6 hour drive for me ... decided better to go up get there early eve.... park up few beers lay back and watch the telly ... all refreshed for the fun weekend....

lucy im gonna be hounding you as i wanna find out so much this weekend about racing lol....

sarah i hope it doesnt snow so u cant throw snow balls at me again....

hey any one going ... come say hi ( not to early though ) .... cant miss me in my yellow van lol..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..... aaaawwww u are so sweet to me Nix....... ill take a pic of you with me and keep it in my top pocket close to my heart lol.... and sarah if nix wants my number i dont mind you can send it to her.... just no dirty texts thought nixy.... oh hang on sorry i meant yes plenty of dirty texts lol

See u there m8, we're half way there now....stopping over in Cheshire tonight and catching up with friends! U can ask away to your hearts content!!!!....how much I can answer we will see........but what I cant answer my m8 will be only to happy to help u out! We're hopingto find a spot to run 2 of the gilrs sat evening :) See u there.......Bye peeps see u monday! xx